- Name, Age, Current City of Residence
- Current Occupation
- 2-3 Recent Images of you and/or family
- Pictures while active in service
- A brief personal bio about yourself, background, family and day-to-day life.
- A brief description of your business venture, its current state, and goals
- Any renderings, images or process related to the project
- Respond to the following prompts:
- Why should we select your venture to appear on the show?
- How did serving affect your current venture?
- Do you have any experiences that helped you become the person you are today?
- What kind of support would really help your idea get off the ground?
I am often asked what I went to school for and my standard answer is "I have a PhD from the school of hard knocks!" In this video I will show you how I brought the French Twister to market and did over $20M in sales!
SnapIt creator to be TV guest
DAYTONA BEACH SHORES
A local inventor of a patented product that can allow users to replace screws in eyeglasses within seconds will be in the national spotlight Friday morning as a guest on ABC's “Steve Harvey” daytime talk show.
When the interview segment, taped in Chicago two weeks ago, airs at 9 a.m., Nancy Tedeschi, creator of the SnapIt Screw eyeglass repair kit, will be able to watch it on television from the comfort of her oceanfront condominium in Daytona Beach Shores.