FAQ - How to use this site (2)
Help Us Help Others!
Here is a quick tutorial on how to create an article and post it on InvenTank for the world to see.
2. Click on "Login" button at top right to open the Member Menu
3. Click "add article"
4. Follow the steps provided on the "create article" page.
Welcome to InvenTank™! We are so excited to have you be a part of our community. YOU are what makes this site work! It is the contribution of your articles, discounted services and invention sales promotion that drives the value.
To make the most of your time with us we recommend you immediately take the following steps if you have not already done so.
1. Build out your Profile.
Add a Profile Pic: This can be you or a picture of your product, however we suggest you use a pic of yourself to let the community get to know you. Simply hover over the avatar next to the FAQ and shopping cart in the main menu then scroll down to profile. Click on Profile and there you will see "Change Profile Photo"
Complete your profile: Click on Edit and Update your Profile. Here you can make changes to your profile or add new information about yourself that was not part of your registration. This is a great way to share more about yourself and your company/product.
2. Post your Invention/Service in MyGallery: Upload pictures of your invention or samples of your work for the community to see. You can use this as a method to promote your invention/service.
3. Write Articles: We all have something to teach, whether it is a war story to help others avoid common pitfalls or helpful tips and tricks on the road to market, we want to hear from you! Simply go to your profile page and click on "My Articles". Select the category and tags that best fits the content you are about to publish. These become articles that are available for ALL registered users on InvenTank.
4. Watch the activity: Tank Updates are similar to LinkedIn and FaceBook with real time feeds of what is going on in the community. Every time you post anything, it will be published to the site wide activity. This is where you can see who's doing what and connect with others!
5. Who's mentioning? Check out who's mentioned you at your profile under the Activity tab. See someone interesting? Click on their name to go to their Profile and send a message or request a connection.
6. Connect with others: Want to connect with someone? Simply go to the rolodex and click on "Add Friend" to send a friend request.
7. Keep coming back! Remember this is a growing community, you never know who will join next and what special discounts on services or licensing companies will be online looking for the next BIG IDEA! The more you login and post, connect and share the more EVERYONE benefits.
Remember you can get to your Profile any time by hover on your avatar at the top of the site.